Applicants should always appear in person. All documents must be printed out and presented in original plus a photocopy where required. Applicants must provide:
- Duly completed application form;
- Valid passport or travel document (original plus one photocopy), valid at least 3 months beyond the return date of your trip from Italy and at least with two blank pages. The passport will be kept and returned with the visa, if approved;
- Valid Cyprus Residence Permit (original plus one photocopy), valid at least 3 months beyond the return date of your trip in Italy;
- Passport-style photo, full front and white background and not older than 6 months;
- Local letter demonstrating status as financial-commercial operators:
- original recent letter (not older than 1 month) from the applicant’s company in Cyprus specifying: company registration number, the reasons the applicant is expected in Italy, position held by the applicant, dates of trip and duration of stay as well as declaration of financial responsibility. You must include your last three payslips (original plus photocopy);
- for self-employed applicants: copy of certificate of incorporation and business income taxes return or accountant letter, last 3 months’ business bank statements;
- Original letter of invitation from Italian company (not older than 1 month). The person signing the letter should also include a copy of ID Card/passport with visible signature;
- Business license of Italian company (Visura Camerale);
- Round – trip fully paid travel tickets. If travelling to multiple Schengen countries, travel tickets between each country is mandatory.
- Fully booked hotel reservation (unless indicated in the invitation letter);
- Proof of sponsorship and/or accommodation for Companies or Organizations (unless indicated in the invitation letter) along with the host’s ID (valid permit of stay for non-European Union citizens) where signature of the holder appears;
- Travel insurance, which must be issued in Cyprus or in one of the Schengen countries, covering the intended period of stay. The insurance statement must be in original, stamped and duly signed by a Company’s officer, and must cover for any medical expenses, hospitalisation and repatriation for at least 30,000 euros during your entire stay in the Schengen area. A letter from the insurance provider confirming overseas coverage, of which every Schengen country may be required;
- Personal bank statements (banks or branches based in Cyprus) of the last three months showing bearer’s name, address and financial history. The bank statements provided must show the salary (or pension) coming in. Any other Cypriot bank account (including savings) showing enough funds can be submitted.
Please be aware that, at the time of your appointment, your application will not be accepted unless presented with all required documents. In case of incomplete submissions, the applicant will have to reschedule a new appointment.
The information outlined above may be subject to change without prior notice. No liability can be accepted for the consequences of such changes.
This consular administration has full authority to evaluate and request additional documentation, if deemed necessary, in addition to what has been submitted. Furthermore, the applicant, is hereby informed that submitting all the required documentation, does not guarantee the issuance of any particular visa.