The Italian-Cypriot Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KEBE), under the auspices of the Embassy of Italy in Cyprus and the Embassy of Cyprus in Italy, organises the 3rd Cypriot-Italian Business Forum on the 15th of December at 15.30 (EEST) on Zoom platform. The theme of the Forum will be ‘Recovery Plan and Opportunities for Italian Companies in Cyprus’.
The Forum will be opened by an address of:
· Giuseppe Marino, President, Italian-Cypriot Chamber of Commerce
· Marios Tsiakkis, Secretary General, Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry
· Domenico Mauriello, Head of New Projects & Internationalization, Unioncamere
· Marco Maceroni, Manager Directorate General Division VII Ministry of EconomicDevelopment Italy
· H.E. Minas Hadjimichael, Ambassador of Cyprus to Italy
· H.E. Andrea Cavallari, Ambassador of Italy to Cyprus
H.E. Natasa Pilides, Minister of Energy, Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Cyprus will also welcome the participants.
Speakers from both Italian and Cypriot companies will participate in the discussion:
· Luca Dal Fabbro, General Manager, INSO SpA
· Andreas M. Pentaliotis, Head of Operations & Projects Management, DEFA
· Natural Gas Public Company
· Giovanni Dolcetta, Head of Commercial & Business Development, Gruppo ICM
· Chrysis Phiniotis, Senior Director of Technology & Informatics, CYTA
· Mario Franchin, Senior Vice President Commercial Global Solution, SNAM SpA
· Ioannis Tirkides, Economic Research Manager, BANK OF CYPRUS
Closing remarks will be given by Constantinos Katsaros, Vice President, Italian-Cypriot Chamber of Commerce.
To confirm your participation send an e-mail with the request of registration to: firstname.lastname@example.org.