The Embassy of Italy informs that, in order to facilitate international students who wish to complete part of their academic studies in Italy, it is now possible to find on the website of MIUR Universitaly all courses offered by Italian Universities in English language.
Furthermore it is possible to perform a research on the website of CRUI, which aims to provide an overview of the Master degrees of I and II level, PhD programs, as well as the courses of Winter/Summer Schools. The results of the survey reveal a postgraduate offer in English language for a total of 682 courses, in 60 Universities, with a preponderance of students enrolled in the subject areas of “Economics and Statistics” and “Industrial and Information Engineering”.
For an easier course consultation, the CRUI has published on its own website various lists in English, categorized by the type of course, to which you can access through the following links:
– Master Degrees by Field of Study
– Master Degrees by Universities
– PhD Programs by Field of Study
– PhD Programs by University
– Winter/Summer Schools by Field of Study
– Winter/Summer School by University
Finally, in order to facilitate the choice of courses by students concerned, please find below a translation of the types of courses:
– Master Universitario: Postgraduate Specialization and Advanced Professional Training Courses (“Master Universitario – MU”)
– Dottorato di Ricerca: PhD Programs (“Dottorati”).